Office of
International Services

외국인 등록
  1. 대상: 현재 D-2비자를 갖고 있으나 외국인등록을 하지 않은 외국인등록증 (외국인이 한국에서 사용하는 신분증)이 없는 학생
  2. 제출서류: 신청서, 여권 사본, 입국사증(VISA) 사본, 사진 1장, 재학증명서 또는 등록금 납부 영수증, 체류지 입증서류, 수수료 30,000원
  3. 서류 제출처: 국제교류본부 행정실(N10 #151)
※ 개인적으로 신청 시, 방문예약 없이 관할 출입국관리사무소 방문하여 신청

Foreigner Registration
  1. Newly admitted International Students who hold a D-2 VISA but do not have the Alien card(Because of not registering their status in Korea)
  2. Required documents: Application form, Copy of Passport, Copy of VISA, Passport-sized color photo(1 copy), Certificate of Attendance or Tuition payment receipt, Proof of Residence, Fee 30,000won
  3. Location for required documents Submission: Office of International Services (N10 #151)
※ If you apply individually, you can go to the immigration office without reservation.